IACOPS Stories

MJ IACOPS MEMBER GROUP... just talking about all kind of stuff and nonsenses...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Chit chat

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Fri Aug 27 2010, 14:41

OWWWWW!!!! So, so , so beautiful and touching!....I love the way you write Martijn!....you are so talented my friend! OK3 ....
Beautiful songs too !!!.....

Paly...you are more than right....OUR IACOP HOME !!!!....YAY!!!.....
Thanks for everything Lulu!......

book

Patti !!!!!!.....wondering what is in your hair now!!!!!!..... stooges

Voloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooos!!!!!!!! stinky

LOVE YA ALL IACOPS !!!!!! heart9

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Fri Aug 27 2010, 17:18

Martijn... such beautiful song choices.. and your lyrics are amazing! I was thinking of you at 4:00 p.m. NL time today.... lighting a candle in my heart, as Goth suggested (since they probably would have frowned on me lighting a real candle while I was at the hair salon!). Hope you are doing well... and glad you popped in to let us know how it went.

Velvet.... My hair is AWESOME!!!!! yeahbaby I love it!! And Haley's looks SO much better... She got about 5 inches cut off..... I kept saying cut more, cut more ...... I thought my mother was gonna have a heart attack !! (She wants Haley to have really long hair... but she's not the one who has to brush it!!) LOL

I am absolutely exhausted.... we left at 8:30 am.. and just got home at 5:00 pm. Long day of shopping.. but Haley is ALL ready to go back to school! Woo Hoo! Oh.. and this was kind of neat... I heard an MJ song playing in EVERY SINGLE STORE I was in!!! The only store that was not playing music was Toys R Us... but then someone's cell phone rang.. and their ring tone was Billie Jean!!! HaHaHa! Was the coolest thing!

Gotta go put away all my shopping... Hope to see you all later on Skype!!
heart9
Love ya!

Paly
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Fri Aug 27 2010, 17:45

Matijn... your lyric it's so beautiful anfd is more beautiful because it comes from your heart... Today, I've been thinking all day long abput you... and I know you will be fine... maybe not today, not tomorrow... but you will... LOVE YOU!!!!

Patti ... so summer vacation is ended? You must upload pictures of your hair and Haley's... and it's awesome when you go out and everywhere is MJ music playing...

To the rest of you... LOVE YOU!!! and have a great weekend... I don't know if I will be in Skype today... have to work a little, and later, I changed my classic concert for a dinner...

Sunday, I will run a Half-marathon... tomorrow at 6 am i'll take a flight to Puerto Montt

Keep the Faith...
Back to top Go down
Goth

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Sat Aug 28 2010, 04:49

Good morning lovelies!
Martijn, one againg.. your choice of music was perfect and the lyrics are just so awesome and sweet. You were in my thoughts..... And wishing you courage to continue.. one day at a time.. minute by minute... We are here for you!

Paly - wish you luck for your run sweetie! run

Patti -- pics please! Now I understand why you fall asleep in the middle of it yesterday. crazy day!

Today will probably be a Skype-free day... buuuuuhhhhh... going down to parents to help this weekend... oh how I wish for siblings to help me out! COME OVER VELVET SIS! And bring that lovely hairy pet of yours too!!!! dog Mum is so depressed right now and I gets dragged into that feeling when I'm there.... So glad I can read all funny stuff from you then! I can watch FB from my mobile phone, but not post, I think.... But I'll start the computer now and then... when they sleep LOL.

Wish you a nice weekend! Love ya all!
heart9

Back to top Go down
Volos

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Sat Aug 28 2010, 07:40

Hey Goth...
Maybe a little Michael music and a funny movie after the housework take away that depression and cheer you up!
Come on...make your mom laugh....i know you can!:OK3:You do it for us on skype!

Pattiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!Still sleeping? snore

Paly you changed the classic concert with dinner?LOL! starving Hope see you on skype tonight!

I think someone is missing from skype for days too! winking

big hugs to all of you and have a nice weekend!

iloveu

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Sat Aug 28 2010, 09:45

MORNING MY LOVELIES !!!!!

Hmmmmmm.....I guess someone falt asleep yesterday when putting Haley in bed !!!...are you still..... snore ???
GOTH !!!!!!!!.....my lovely bunny sis !!!!!!!!!....how I wish to could travel there with my hairy screamy Connie to tell you....go away girl !....I can stay here with your mom making her laugh !!!..... buddies .....anyway....we are here....just read some of our crazy-silly-( now.....dirty stuff at night !!! )....and smile my dear bunny !!!

Volooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooos!!!!!!!!!.....morning my lovely chicken little!!!!!..... iloveu ...... stooges

Paly !!!!!........you keep...... run

Someone is missing from the net !!!.... boo hoo 2

Martijn !.....our official wallpaper doer !!!....( I have printed it yesterday, and now is hanging from my wall !!!!! )....thanks my dear !!!! ....much love for you !!!

Lulu !!!!!!! ....nice weekend to you too sweet lady !!!! winking

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Sat Aug 28 2010, 19:06

Hello, family. Sorry for my absence from our home for sometime. But good to drop by this morning and to catch up. It's the 29th now where I am -- special day, MJ's day, that means our day too.

Such beautiful precious words for Samantha, Martijn. Thank you for giving us a peek into the soul of a beautiful person. Keep the faith, share the love. Your angel is smiling upon you.

Thanks for your warm wishes, enjoy your day, and ♥️ to all -- Cali (wherever you are, be fine, be safe, be happy, girl), Chantal, Goth, Nytram, Paly, Patti, Renata, Velvet, and Volos

By the way, Paly, I no longer receive the usual notices from this site. Crying or Very sad Would you know how I can get them again? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Paly
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Sat Aug 28 2010, 20:48

Hi everyone... today was a long day here... I woke up at 4 am, to take my flight at 6.45... then, I went to pick up my race number, and n the afternoon, I had to run with my nephew their 1km race... And when I came back, I fall asleep...

Velvet... It's not I want to be out of the net... it's only that I have so much work, that if I open Skype, I won't finish the work I have... I WOULD LOVE to talk to you more often... and I feel SO BEHIND when I open Skype and a lot of chatting start showing...

Lulu... maybe you have to go to your profile and select the option to be noticed... another way is to "click" where it is read "Watch this topic for replies"

Goth... I hope your mom is better now... I wish I could be there to cheer her up... and help you...

Patti, Martijn, Volos, Cali, Chantal.... I hope everyone is ok ans having a great weekend...

I'm preparing myself for tomorrows race...

PS: baby crying, must go

Keep the Faith...
Back to top Go down
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Sat Aug 28 2010, 21:10

HAHAHAHA!!!! Paly !!!...no!! I was talking about CALI !!!, she is the one dissapeared on the net !!!....
I know that you are so , really busy !!!!..... olympics ....
Love ya all !!!! big hugs

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Sun Aug 29 2010, 08:28

Girls and boy... I'm just heading out to the race... but first I wanna come here...

Today is August 29th... and we all know what does it mean... and here I can tell MJ "Happy Birthday!!!!"

PS: Lulu... thanks for the link to our card

Keep the Faith...
Back to top Go down
PattiAnn

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Sun Aug 29 2010, 08:57

Good Luck, Paly! Lulu.. Thank you, Thank you for the link on FB to our card!!

and.. most importantly...

heart9 HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MICHAEL! heart9

Hope everyone has a great day.... was pretty neat to wake up this morning to see both #HappyBirthdayMJ and #MessagetoMJ trending worldwide on Twitter!

Talk to you all later.. I hope! XOXO

Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Sun Aug 29 2010, 11:16

MORNING LOVELIES !!!!!

Paly wish you luck girl !!!!!!!
Lulu thanks sooooooo much for the card !!!!....its awsome!!!!
Patti, Volos, Martijn, Chantal, Cali....have a great day today.....hope to see ya much, much later on skype....have to go now...but first....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL !!!!.....LOVE YA FROM THE BOTTON OF MY HEART !!!!!

heart9

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Sun Aug 29 2010, 13:33

i finish 3rd on he general category... and 2nd on my age group.... i felt very good...

can't write any more, 'cause i'm going out right now

Keep the Faith...
Back to top Go down
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Sun Aug 29 2010, 13:41

Hey Pali ! Congratulations ! You rocks girl !

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Sun Aug 29 2010, 13:56

Woo Hoo!! Way to go, Paly!!!! olympics

Volos

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Sun Aug 29 2010, 14:41

YAAAYYY PALY!!!!!You did it again.... group wave
Cheers! drinkup (Is London close enough now?) dectective 1

Have a nice Sunday night to all of you!

PS. Sorry but i can't resist.... toot happy bday TO YOU TOO CALI!!!!! champagne lol! kiss u

give rose

iloveu

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Sun Aug 29 2010, 16:46

Hello lovelies!

Wow! Lulu! Thank you so much for the card! It was wonderful to see it on place! Awesome work! Thank you

Paly - so we have another one to congratulate today lol! . Good work girl! See ya in London sweetie! cheers group wave

And to all you other family - have a really nice Sunday evening and celebrate for me too! bdaycake drinkup group dance give flowers I'm going to sleep now. Couldn't sleep yesterday until 5.30 and woke up 8.30.... have to do the laundry at 6.45 tomorrow, so when time hits the magical 7.33 pm, when our most beloved Michael entered this world 52 years ago.... I will HOPEFULLY be sound asleep. Already longing for tomorrow afteroon to catch up!
bunny

Love you all and take care!
heart9
Back to top Go down
Lulu

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Sun Aug 29 2010, 20:24

Congratulations, Paly! Continue on olympics we're behind you always! And thanks for the tip, I have been getting the usual notices now. :D

I am glad we all got a thrill at having our bday message to MJJ. 14 months ago, I would not have thought I'd be into all these. It feels so good to be able to give back even just a little to such a remarkable and giving person. Thanks to all of you for opening up this opportunity for me!

Have a pleasant day/night, whichever applies! big hugs
Back to top Go down
Goth

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Mon Aug 30 2010, 06:12

Good morning darlings!!!! flower

Since I don't know if my reply to Lulu's mail went to all of us I post it to you here too... (must keep the spirit high and be EVERYWHERE.... LOL

Hello dear family!

Once again, THANK YOU LULU for all your efforts to get this awesome card near to Michael! As you said Velvet, wow to have your name so close to him.... You know I appreciate it sooooooo much. And love the card sooooo much. Can't tell you enough how grateful I am. Keeps lovebombing you! And sorry that I brought the red jacket up... LOL.... I just got a bit confused.... me being the real senile one of our IACOP family, or had I mixed it up.... But not all of us was part of the Skype conversation we had with Cali the night we tried to decide which of the lovely cards to choose. So probably when all said their meaning, the golden card won! And it's worth winning.... so stunning.... And it's so fantastic that Sandy helped us! I sent her too a huge thanks!

I'm so worried about Cali too....!!!!

Have a real nice Monday family and talk to you later sweeties.

Lots of L.O.V.E
Mia

I'm so sorry I ever asked about the card... Afraid you could get the impression I didn't liked it.... and nothing could be more wrong, you know that sweeties... Just curious if I was beginning to be our real president of the IACOP (the most muddle-headed of us all) lol!

Just finished a hard morning doing laundry and going to have a loooooong nap.... and a pizza affraid

See you later! Love ya!
heart9
Back to top Go down
Lulu

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Mon Aug 30 2010, 09:43

And since Goth posted her message to me, here is my reply to her which I sent through FB:

"I understand perfectly, Mia! I just felt it is better that we all know how everything happened. I nominate you to be interim IACOP president until Cali gets back, my sweet sweet friend. Hahaha!!! ♥️ And I send you a wallpaper which I never got to post. (winking)"

Sorry, :( can't post the wallpaper here.

See you all again later! wave
Back to top Go down
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Mon Aug 30 2010, 10:15

MORNING LOVELIES CRAZY IACOPS !!!!

HAHAHA!!!!....Goth !....sweetie!, dont worry !, I think that all of us made ourselself the same question about the jacket thing!...so, you dont have to apologize sis !!!...
Well, you are now : The official Eraser Interim IACOP President !!!
LOVE YA GOTHY !!!!!!!!!!....
Patti !!!!....coming back to work today right ???....ewewwwwwww!!!!
Volooooooooooooooos!!!!!!....missed ya yesterday my friend!
LULU ......You are the best !!!..thanks for everything girl !!!!
Paly, Chantal....have a great day today !!!
Martijn.......love, love, love to you my friend!
Cali.....beginning to worry.....where are you girl ????
Yesterday I went to a place called Mercedes at about 2 hours from home, it is in the countryside, thats why I couldnt be here with you....( well partially ...hahaha!!)....and the most I did there was....EAT !!!!! hahaha!!!!!!...on the reeds now !!!....and I missed you all of you much !!!!..so, hope to see ya at Skype later crazies !!!

yeahbaby yeahbaby

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Mon Aug 30 2010, 15:53

Hi family!

Ha, ha... interim president... for the muddle-head nuts rofl

Can you believe it - I went to bed for a nap at noon... and woke up with a terrible cold.. fever, snoring and feeling like shit... BUUUUUUH! But at least I know why I felt so strange and tired all weekend. Glad I don't have to blame the obsessive Skyping and Michaeling!

So today.... going to bed now.. before 21.00 affraid But if I know myself right I will turn on the mobile phone several times to look at FB from bed....What a Face Suspect

See you tomorrow darlings!

bunny iloveu
Back to top Go down
Volos

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Mon Aug 30 2010, 16:23

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTH,NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! girl_cry
Get well soon my friend! give flowers crymore

iloveu

Your torch!LOL

Hey Cali...where are you? fortune teller
We miss our 'momy'!!! crymore kiss u

Skype gang i hope see you tonight for a 'good night'! stooges Early to bed for me too,this week. snore
Have to be at work at 5.40am boo hoo 2

Goodnight to all of you,in case.....

heart9

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Mon Aug 30 2010, 18:26

GOTH!!!! get well soon...

Volos... good night... I think for once in your life you're going to bed "early"...

Cali... disappeared again???

Me... not too sore, not too tired, but working as usual... did I tell you what were the prize??? A plane ticket to Argentina and a weekend and a welcoming dinner in a hotel here in the south!!! Not bad... 2 good excuses to go out of the city!!!

Keep the Faith...
Back to top Go down
PattiAnn

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Mon Aug 30 2010, 19:10

Lulu... the card is absolutely BEAUTIFUL.. I am so thrilled to know it made it there for MJ's birthday! Thank you again! OK3

Velvet.... you ate a lot starving .... everytime you emailed me all day you were eating!!! But I think you played with your blackberry more! How many emails did you send me? How many tweets did you send.. while in the country? LMAO!

Goth... give flowers Feel better soon, Sweetie!!

Paly... Woo Hoo! yeahbaby That is awesome... like a mini-vacation!

Volos.. Sleep tight, Sweet MJ Dreams! naughty in bed

Chantal... you must be back home by now.. probably sleeping! You must be thrilled to be back in your own snore

Martijn... Hi! LOL.. weird putting that since we are chatting on Skype right now! HaHa![ lol!

Cali?????? Where are you??????? island ????

My first day back to work was ... well.... the first day back! Not much more I can say... except Thank God there is a long weekend this coming week.. LOL!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   

Back to top Go down

Chit chat
Page 20 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next